Re: Games Spin Update - Looking good for alpha release

Feedback after the Spins meeting at Fudcon was positive.

One important consideration came up that I had not previously considered. Vfat
files are limited to less than 4 GiB. Considering the audience for the
published games spin, I think we want to keep the iso image under 4 GiB so
that people using vfat file systems can use the games spin iso.

I hope to be able to get under by cutting some desktop stuff. I'll be looking
at this this weekend.

I still want the livecd-creator change for my own stuff, so I'll continue
to test that in parallel.

For now I'll leave the greater than 4 GiB related stuff on the feature as it
will probably be at least mentioned at the FESCO meeting. But after the FESCO
meeting I'll drop it if the targetted size is going to be 4 GiB.