Games Spin update

I think ks file is in its final form pending new problems.

My experiment in removing evolution and ligweather failed. They have too
much desktop stuff dependent on them to pull out.

I made a couple of corrections for packages that had been obsoleted.
poker2d-kde was obsoleted by poker2d which was already in the spin.
ksirk was obsoleted by kdegames which was not included, but was getting
pulled in. I did not really want all of kdegames, so ksirk has been dropped.

I also dropped bsd-games which pulled in a bunch of text based games, which
really isn't the focus of the spin. Rogue and nethack (probably the best
text based games) are still in and can be started from the games menu.

I have a reasonable Games Spin page now and have moved it to Spin Ready
For Wrangler, to get it looked at before going before the Spins SIG.

Current breathing room is 90 MB for i686 and 80 MB for x86_64.