Re: Notes on games spin

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
Hans de Goede wrote:

Thanks for checking it out, feedback with regard to the typos much appreciated, English isn't my first language.

Neither it is mine for that matter.

"Your system currently is not capabable of hardware
accellerated 3D. Therefor $GAME cannot run."

capable and accelerated is misspelled.

"Usually the cause of this error is that there are no Free Software drivers for your graphicscard, please contact your graphicscard manufacturer and kindly ask them to provide Free Software support for your card."

You need space in between graphics and card. Also it might be better to point to a wiki page.

Thanks I'll make a -2 release with these spelling issues corrected and import that (the review just got approved).

About the wiki link, I thought about that, but where should it link to?

Regards,

Hans