Re: last prboom update

Nicu Buculei wrote:
It also look like using software rendering instead of OpenGL (I understood from an earlier message it was supposed to use exclusively OpenGL)

OK, I figured this: that was the case for 2.4.1-1, the latest is 2.4.1-2 which install two binaries, one with OpenGL and another with software rendering and the menu points to the software version. How about changing the launcher to point to the OpenGL version and leave the other as a safe backup option available from the command line?

--
nicu