Re: last prboom update

Michael Thomas wrote:
I haven't run into the fullscreen problem, though.  If you go to
options->general there is an option to switch from fullscreen to
windowed mode and back.  Is this not working for you?

I promise this is my last message on this thread, i don't want to become too annoying: i figured also the fullscreen problem - i was using the launcher from the menu, which uses the binary built with software rendering, starting the OpenGL built binary, it works fine in fullscreen - yet another reason to change the launcher.

--
nicu