Re: last prboom update

Michael Thomas wrote:
I filed an bug upstream about the screen resolution problem.  Even
though the on-screen menu has removed this option, you can still change
the resolution using both the configuration file
$HOME/.prboom/prboom.cfg and the -width and -height command line options.

I haven't run into the fullscreen problem, though.  If you go to
options->general there is an option to switch from fullscreen to
windowed mode and back.  Is this not working for you?

For me 'fullscreen' means the full screen is like this: the screen turns to 640x480, is all black and in the middle of it the game runs in 320x200 (this is with the default settings). It also look like using software rendering instead of OpenGL (I understood from an earlier message it was supposed to use exclusively OpenGL)

I completely overlooked the incompatibilities with savegames because I
didn't have any 2.3.1 save games when I upgraded.  I apologize for that
oversight.  Just remember, 'iddqd' can help get you back to where you
were before.  :)

Honestly, I don't care either by savegames, I was hit by the loss of keyboard mapping which made me to investigate further and see the savegames are broken.

'iddqd' or 'idclev', or, better, a combination of both

--
nicu