Re: Last warning don't modify my packages!!!

Brandon Holbrook wrote:
Christopher Stone wrote:
On 10/12/06, Warren Togami <wtogami@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I am seriously tempted to just modify Frank's package so he will quit
Fedora.  Perhaps we will be better off.  LOL! ;-)

I am a little offended that misquoting has misattributed this quote to me. I find this attitude to be unnecessarily disrespectful. While the original problem was clearly an error, it was not necessary to further poke fun in this way.

Warren Togami
wtogami@xxxxxxxxxx