Re: Last warning don't modify my packages!!!

On Fri, 13 Oct 2006, Warren Togami wrote:

How often do people get upset about modifying each other's packages?

I always issue "cvs update" before I work on any package, expecting others to intervene if need be. I have no more need of control than in any other CVS repo, that's what it's for, and anyone associated with the Core or Extras is welcome to edit my packages if need be, so take this as an invitation.

Just my Euro 0.01...

Linus