Re: Fedora Publishing

On 03/10/2016 08:17 AM, Matthew Miller wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 10, 2016 at 07:50:53AM +1000, Jeff Fearn wrote:
>> There are tonnes of existing apps that have write, review, publish
>> work flow built in, many of them are wikis. The fact that a lot of
>> sites choose not to use those work flows doesn't mean the work flows
>> don't work if you enable them.
>
> Jeff, can you prototype a demo of a solution -- I guess wiki-based? --
> that would fit our needs and wants?

Sorry for not replying earlier, I've been flat out on Bugzilla 5 and then had a few days of sick leave :(

I might have time to spin something up after Easter, but it might be better for people to find existing installs and do a write up on the pros and cons of those.

e.g. Find a site using a review/publish work flow on drupal and ask them how it's working out for them.

Cheers, Jeff.
--
Jeff Fearn
Senior Software Engineer