Re: Intro

On 03/05/2016 05:00 PM, Ryan Mason wrote:
Hi all, My name is Ryan and I'm new to the mailing list, although some of you may have seen me loitering around reddit or IRC.

I've never contributed to something like this before, but I want to contribute as I have a strong passion for linux and open source, and want to one day work at Red Hat - I thought what better place to start than within the Fedora community.
I am a so-so coder and designer, but thought both CommOps and Docs might be somewhere where I can add some value to the project.

Life is pretty hectic at the moment with full-time work, part-time study and baby number one on the way, but I hope to be able to contribute regularly!

My 9-5 is that of a project estimator, however I am studying computer science and taking certifications when I can. Hopefully I can leverage some of my skills I've picked up in the 33 years I've been stomping around the planet to assist the project!

Regards,

Ryan

Welcome Ryan

--