Re: yum clean bug

Hi

No. I'm tired of contributing and volunteering my time to a project that
ignores me.

Best of luck to Fedora, Yum and Red Hat.

The upstream developer for a software that Fedora uses disagrees with your opinion on how a particular functionality should be implemented. This is not ignoring you. If you would like to contribute there are several other ways to do so. Yum-utils or a separate package might be used. There are several other sub projects within Fedora too. If you are going to quit just because a particular developer disagreed with you its probably hard to coordinate on any project at all.

regards
Rahul