Re: Guile & Fesco requiring package maintenance work (was: Re: guile22 -> gnutls -> lots of virt packages)

On 07. 07. 21 17:01, Neal Gompa wrote:
Is there scope for having self-contained changes implicitly
approved 2 weeks after being posted to Fedora devel list
in absence of controversy ? In that 2 week period, if someone
raises an objection that does not get a satisfactorily resolved
through discussion, they could raise an explicit request for a
FESCo vote on the change as a last resort.

We lazy approve after three weeks of no objections from the time it
was posted to the list. This is true for both system-wide and
self-contained changes.
Maybe I'm mis-understanding what you mean by lazy approved ? My
understanding was that everything ends up with a formal FESCo
ticket created from the moment the change is published and thus
gets voted on ?

If there are no "-1" votes, it gets accepted.

Technically, it still requires at least one +1.

--
Miro Hrončok