Re: CPE Git Forge Decision

On Thu, 2 Apr 2020 at 12:20, Neil Thompson <albiorix@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Yeah, it's really starting to smell as though this whole process was a "consultation" done in bad faith with a predetermined outcome.  Not what one expects from Fedora/Red Hat.

I am convinced that the consultation was done in good faith, and it
would be unfair to think otherwise. However, the smell of
predetermined outcome, in the sense that Pagure was never really an
option here, that was "considered" just out of deference but it was
never going to win, is what triggered this discussion and these
feelings.

--
Iñaki Úcar