Re: unable to branch to epel8

Kevin Fenzi <kevin@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Let me step back a bit here...
>
> pagure.io is a general source forge for open source projects. It's run
> by Fedora Infrastructure, but it uses another domain so people don't
> think they have to only use it for Fedora related projects.
>
> src.fedoraproject.org is also running a pagure instance in front of the
> Fedora rpms/modules/containers/flatpacks. This also is run by Fedora
> Infrastructure.
>
> I am guessing you are talking about the src.fedoraproject.org instance
> here? But it would help to know so we can debug in the right place.

I think I'm talking about both (and probably other services).  I assume
it's at least clear how this can be confusing, especially as there are
multiple places to raise issues.

> Hum. I see you have a lot of custom rules. Sadly the interface for doing
> rules is confusing and over detailed. Would you be willing to do the
> reset on them, then slowly re-add the filtering out of ones you don't
> want? I think something in your rules is negating each ruleset and
> making it not send anything.

I've been through the resetting business more than once, and that state
was from changing things to see if it changed anything.  At times I've
had things come through and then stop for no apparent reason, but then
it's difficult to know what should appear.  (I agree about the
interface, especially as it contains stuff I didn't think existed now.)
I've reset again, anyhow.  Thanks for the help.