Re: Last dbus upgrade issues

On Mon, Nov 26, 2018 at 12:57:34 +0100,
 Tomasz Kłoczko <kloczko.tomasz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

4) Nevertheless my system ended up with *not enabled* dbus-broker.
If it was caused by upgrade over rpm it clear sign that dnf is not
fully compliant with upgrade semantics implemented in rpm. This will
cause more issues in the future (why dnf is not doing upgrade by use
rpm libs calls? why someone started duplicating this code? It must be
some reason but splitting the code is not a solution)

I ended up with this (dbus broken because dbus-daemon wasn't enabled) as well. I eventually figured out to enable dbs-daemon, but I first tried downgrading dbus which was a pain, because the machine doesn't support ethernet and I'm not sure how to manaully wireless when NetworkManager can't be used.

Now I know to re-enable it on my other machines before rebooting.