Re: streamlining fedora-release: decision needed

On Mon, Nov 13, 2017 at 07:32:09AM +0000, Zbigniew Jędrzejewski-Szmek wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 09, 2017 at 03:44:49PM +0000, Zbigniew Jędrzejewski-Szmek wrote:
> > OK, it seems that everybody commented. The part about allowing
> > proven packagers more freedom with the package was controversial,
> > so I'm withdrawing that, but otherwise I didn't see disagreement.
> >
> > Updated proposal:
> > 1. drop "upstream" at https://pagure.io/fedora-release
> >    (PR to add an obsoletion note is at https://pagure.io/fedora-release/pull-request/119)
> > 2. Allow pull requests in src.fp.o/fedora-release
> >    (one of the owners has to do this)
> > 2b. Maybe also set "Block Un-Signed commits" while at it
> >
> > 3. add me to the commiters list (my account is 'zbyszek').
> >    (Kevin said he is OK with that, I hope there is no disagreement.
> >     I don't see a button to requests ACLs anywhere.)
> >
> > 4. I'll start my pulling in https://pagure.io/fedora-release/pull-request/117 ;)
> >
> > Zbyszek
>
> Hi,
>
> fedora-release maintainers, ping.

Hi fedora-release maintainers,

I'd appreciate some kind of response and decision on the proposed
workflow changes, and a reply to my request for write access.

I think the package is need of help, I'm willing to help, we had a
useful discussion that clarified a number of points, but it's hard to
make progress if things just die when we get to actually doing anything.

Zbyszek