Re: ssl is not being compiled on dillo on F26

tis 2017-09-12 klockan 03:20 +0000 skrev Globe Trotter:
> Thank you very much again for helping out here: I would not have
> known how to fix this. I am wondering if you think that it might be a
> good idea to ask upstream to update using openssl v 1.1 (with the
> patch included). If this is the future for openssl, then that might
> be a good move for them to use openssl 1.1?
>
> I have also submitted updates to testing with this patch, thanks again!

In this case the code still works with older versions of openssl with
the patch applied, since the new lines of code do not use any new
features introduced in openssl 1.1.

Applying the patch does not mean you have to switch to openssl 1.1,
just that you can if you choose to do so. Nothing is lost by applying
the patch, and you gain openssl 1.1 support.

This should be sent upstream.

	Mattias