ssl is not being compiled on dillo on F26

Hello,

I posted this on the F26 mailing list but the issue may be deeper requiring some more knowledge from the developers so I thought that I would also put it here.

There is a bug report on this here:

In a nutshell,  dillo's ssl support seems to be broken in F26 (and has been since the day it was released). Here is what happens:

For example, go to https://www.nytimes.com/

The webpage says that Dillo's prototype plugin for https support is disabled.

I downloaded the src.rpm to see what the problem was with the .spec file and found that nothing has changed. Specifically, the following is there (as it was for the F25 spec):

%configure --disable-dependency-tracking --enable-ipv6 --enable-ssl

As also per the bug report, libssl3 is possibly getting priority over libssl though it is not clear why this is happening or if something else is causing the issue here. I thought I would post it here in case anyone has suggestions. or ideas for a fix?

Thanks for any help!
Best wishes,
Ranjan