Re: F27 System Wide Change: Graphical Applications as Flatpaks

----- Mail original -----
De: "Kevin Kofler"
>> Please, do leave, so you don't have to endure our apparent incompetence.

> Nicolas Mailhot has done a lot of work on font packaging and organizing the
> Fonts SIG.

Thanks a lot Kevin. However, that really should not matter. Many people here make Fedora/Centos/RHEL deployments happen, ultimately paying some people's salaries. This is a lot of work (if not public). There is little reason to follow this list if you do not contribute to the Fedora universe one way or the other.

Anyway let's close this branch of the thread, it is making me sick.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Mailhot