Re: Two more concrete ideas for what a once-yearly+update schedule would look like

On Fri, 09 Dec 2016 09:40:08 -0800, Adam Williamson wrote:

> This is just a bunch of entirely unsupported assertions, and thus not
> worth the time to respond to.

Same applies to your usage scenario. Personal experience is just that:
personal experience.

> But I'll just note that it is not possible to delete updates in Bodhi,
> and hasn't been since Bodhi 2 arrived, which was years ago.

Great! Then something else is the cause, such as editing bodhi tickets and
replacing builds or removing them. Whatever. Or else "dnf" would not find
installed packages with no reference in bodhi. And previous releases of
a package in the repo still get deleted, breaking history undo.