Re: Wiki page subscription

On 11/18/2016 10:11 PM, Kevin Fenzi wrote:

So if you got notified in the past, but haven't visited the page
since then, you won't get further emails.

I have not received *any* such notifications, and I don't think I
visited the changed page between adjusting my notification
preferences and the edit that should have triggered a notification.

I just edited the page and saw that it sent you an email. :(

I did, thanks.

What was the change before that you were expecting an email from?
If it was the last one (the category change), that might not generate
an email, it might only send on actual text changes, not category
changes. ;(

Oh man, thanks for clearing up that mystery. Notifications directly from the wiki are working after all, then.

So I just need to figure out the dist-git side of things now ...

Thanks,
Florian