Re: Wiki page subscription

On Wed, 16 Nov 2016 12:03:42 +0100
Florian Weimer <fweimer@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On the Fedora wiki, I can subscribe to certain pages.  I did that,
> but I did not receive any notifications when they were edited.

Odd. This definitely worked ok in the past.

> I have added “Wiki edits” under the “Events referring to my username”
> filter (which was quite close to the default before that), and I get
> notifications for my own edits, but not for page subscriptions.

Right.

> Then I created a new completely filter, containing only “Wiki edits”.
> But this results in wiki edits on *all* pages, not just those I'm
> subscribed to.
>
> Any suggestions?

You will want to add a "All messages matching a regular expression"
rule and add regexes for any pages you want to watch there.

I know thats kinda clunky, but not sure how else to do it. ;(

Note there is also a RSS feed if that is easier for you to
consume/filter:

http://fedoraproject.org/w/index.php?title=Special:RecentChanges&feed=atom&hideliu=0

kevin