Re: Wiki page subscription

On 11/16/2016 04:05 PM, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
On Wed, 16 Nov 2016 12:03:42 +0100
Florian Weimer <fweimer@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On the Fedora wiki, I can subscribe to certain pages.  I did that,
but I did not receive any notifications when they were edited.

Odd. This definitely worked ok in the past.

Does this work for *anyone* right now?

It's still unclear if it's an infrastructure issue.

You will want to add a "All messages matching a regular expression"
rule and add regexes for any pages you want to watch there.

I know thats kinda clunky, but not sure how else to do it. ;(

My problem here is that we recently picked the Fedora wiki for a collaborative effort, and if we cannot get change notifications, that makes the wiki unnecessarily difficult to use for this purpose.

Thanks,
Florian