Re: Wiki page subscription

On 11/18/2016 03:51 PM, Richard Fearn wrote:
I also checked that mail to my fedoraproject.org address (to which the wiki
defaults) is forwarded to me.  Changes/Fedora26CFlags is on my watchlist,
but I did not receive any change notification for it.  The last change was
not even flagged as minor.

Could it be because you haven't visited the "Changes/Fedora26CFlags"
page since the last notification email about that page was sent to
you? When I get emails about page changes, they say:

There will be no other notifications in case of further activity unless
you visit this page while logged in. You could also reset the
notification flags for all your watched pages on your watchlist.

So if you got notified in the past, but haven't visited the page since
then, you won't get further emails.

I have not received *any* such notifications, and I don't think I visited the changed page between adjusting my notification preferences and the edit that should have triggered a notification.

Florian