Re: Systemd Security

----- Original Message -----

I'm not hijacking any thread, I STARTED this thread (BTW, just searched for emails
with the "Systemd Security" subject in this mailing list and didn't find any
immediate matches) because i have an honest concern for Systemd Security and
general functionality.

I understand that my message can be interpreted as "hate mail" because of
the constant Systemd controversy but that's not the intention.

BTW, if there's an effort to generate a more positive vibe for Sytemd, you're
not helping...

>   Secondly, the article you've mentioned already got a response from
> systemd developer:
> https://medium.com/@davidtstrauss/how-to-throw-a-tantrum-in-one-blog-post-c2ccaa58661d

Couldn't you just post this link instead of mistakenly ranting about imaginary thread
hijacking?

Cheers,
Ivan