Re: Triaging RH Bugzilla and forwarding bugs upstream (Was: F24, small backward steps)

On Thu, Sep 15, 2016 at 05:31:31PM -0700, Adam Williamson wrote:
> > > So, what if we steer end users away from Bugzilla and bug-trackers
> > > completely² and to Ask Fedora³ instead? The triage team could [...]
> > But there's no triage team. Adding another layer of indirection without
> > a dedicated new workforce would likely just divert resources away
> > from the existing bug fixing process.
> And before anyone asks - we've tried to have a triage team several
> times and it has never really worked so far. It's a hard and relatively

Right, so, this is part of the context for my idea above. There *isn't*
a triage team, but there *is* a community around Ask Fedora, and we
could build from that. It wouldn't be the same at all as previous
efforts to "bugzilla-garden"

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>