Re: F24, small backward steps

On Tue, Sep 13, 2016 at 12:32:20PM -0400, Bastien Nocera wrote:

> [...]

If ABRT is a firehose of bugs flying to RH's bugzilla, would the situation be
really better if the reports were sent to gnome's BZ?

I believe ABRT has the possibility to not send report for some application,
would it make more sense to just stop sending these reports then?
If no-one looks at them and all they do is clutter the BZ and give our user a
sense of being neglected, is it really interested?

Maybe we could list all the GNOME components and block all of which where ABRT
is more deleterious than beneficial?
Ideally, I guess we should revisit this list periodically to check with
maintainers if they still wish to be on that list or if they wish to give ABRT a
try again.

Food for thoughts :)
Pierre