Re: Fedora.next in 2014 -- Big Picture and Themes

On 01/28/2014 05:55 PM, Matthew Miller wrote:
Yeah, what? I'm not sure if that's lack of coffee or if I can blame my
computer in some way. I think that was supposed to be "That leaves little
room to" or something like that.

As for what I think... I expect the working groups will work with the QA
team experts to define release criteria appropriate for their areas. That's
what the board-approved plan says
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora.next/boardproposal#QA. I didn't
anticipate that being controversial, but if it is in some way, I'm sure we
can figure something out.

Should not be controversial since it's simple really we will shrink our default release criteria and test cases if they exist in accordance with the output from the WG's either remove that completely or move that into their own defined release criteria which resides in the community's surrounding the WG's .

JBG