Re: F20 System Wide Change: ARM as primary Architecture

Brendan Conoboy (blc@xxxxxxxxxx) said:
> Hypothetically speaking, if libGL is fixed in the next few days, do
> you have any objections to armv7hl being moved to primary koji?  Or
> is that the tip of the iceberg?
>
> >And I'm saying that threshold should be that the major libraries work. That
> >includes libGL.
>
> Okay, so it's not just libGL, it's major libraries.  Which are those?

Well, what else is broken?

It's a matter of approach - you seem to be saying "what are the minimum
requirements, listed so that we can meet them".  In terms of a minimum
viable platform, for all its faults, the interfaces specified by the LSB
might be a worthwhile starting point.  But even in that case...  if an arch
implemented the entire LSB, and 90% of the rest of the distribution did not
build, that's obviously not good enough.  So I'm more in favor of "tell us
what you don't have, and we can discuss whether that's good enough."

I don't want to move the goalposts on the ARM effort, but I think it's
reasonable to expect that a list of "Known Broken/Deficient items" be
available. Does such a list exist?

Bill