Re: F19 DVD over size - what to drop?

Am 03.05.2013 15:45, schrieb Jóhann B. Guðmundsson:
> Why bother with the DVD et all and enter countless debates what should and should not be on it.
>
> Why not just make the assumption that administrators will use the
> netinstall and or ks and desktop users will use live spins?

because it is not true

* i am administrator and probably one with the most fedora machines
* i have never used netinstall because i like CD/DVD with minimal setup as start
  any bothering with netinstall takes much longer if you need it only
  all few years which is not enough to get routine
* i never use KS because virtual servers are simply cloned and for physical
  machines it happens only all few years to install a machine from scratch
  which makes it not worth bother with always outdated KS
* the live-spins are unuseable for me because i need RAID10 for rootfs
  and at least two additional RAID10 storages on most machines