Re: Unhelpful update descriptions

> RHEL. We're a distribution with "First" as one of its main objectives. Our
> users do not want to wait up to a month for updates!

It is interesting how you redefine the meaning of "First". At the DevConf you
were blaming NetworkManager for breaking KDE when they changed API and KDE
could not keep up, while GNOME did.

So maybe we should just ship code right from the Git masters of all upstreams?

> I also don't think such
> huge batches can realistically be tested.

So piecemeal updates to random packages pushed out at random points in time
can be tested better?

Cheers,
Debarshi

--
If computers are going to revolutionize education, then steam engines and cars
and electricity would have done it too.  -- Arjun Shankar