Re: Unhelpful update descriptions

>> I think it would be a much better use of our time to audit and test
>> updates than writing %changelogs that can be understood by laymen.
>
> Spot had a plan related to this. basically bundle up monthly updates to
> all critpath (non security) stuff, QA it, and then push it out as a
> bundle.

Yes, I attended his talk at devconf.cz where he mentioned this. :-)

I had often mentioned this in person to others, and was really glad that Spot
brought it up.

Cheers,
Debarshi

--
If computers are going to revolutionize education, then steam engines and cars
and electricity would have done it too.  -- Arjun Shankar