Re: Fedora 18 Beta to slip by two weeks, Beta release date is now Nov 27

On Sat, 10 Nov 2012 19:59:22 +0100
Kevin Kofler <kevin.kofler@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Adam Williamson wrote:
> > Oh, god, I'm pulling a Kevin with this list spamming, but this is
> > just too glorious not to post. I couldn't resist taking a trip in
> > the wayback machine. Here we are in Fedoraland, 2003:
> > https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/devel/2003-December .
> > What do we find?
>
> This just proves my point: Creeping biggerism has been a problem for
> many years, and by its cumulative nature, the longer it goes on, the
> worse a problem it is!

I think most folks eyes have glazed over at this point.

Can we drop this thread now?

If you have a concrete proposal to put forward, write it up.

If you have actual measurements for memory use or concrete ways to
reduce it, please let us know.

(this is the general "you" or "all of yall" (if in texas) not just
Kevin).

kevin