Re: Fedora 18 Beta to slip by two weeks, Beta release date is now Nov 27

On Thu, Nov 08, 2012 at 02:55:19AM -0800, Adam Williamson wrote:
> On Thu, 2012-11-08 at 05:44 -0500, Jaroslav Reznik wrote:

I think this is part of a well-needed overhaul of the feature process
anyway, but yes, review earlier would have caught a lot of these details and
not surprised people.

See, it goes back to communication and setting expectations.  :)

--
David Cantrell <dcantrell@xxxxxxxxxx>
Manager, Installer Engineering Team