Re: /usrmove? -> about the future

On 2/19/12 3:43 AM, Ville Skyttä wrote:
On 2012-02-18 20:26, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
On 02/18/2012 11:05 PM, Ville Skyttä wrote:

You can get the completion to work according to that preference with for
example yum install ./foo<TAB>  - anything that looks like a filesystem
path triggers filename-only completion, otherwise we do both filenames
and repos.

That's atleast understandable but there seems to be a big slowdown when
doing rpmlint tab completion as well.  Not sure why.  rpmlint foo<tab>
is much slower with bash-completion installed.

The same thing applies to rpmlint.  Anything that looks like a file path
gets treated as a file path and is quick; otherwise we need to look up
both files and rpmdb, and even though it has been getting better, the
latter unfortunately isn't that quick.

Could you help me figure out why path completion with ~/ isn't working in fedpkg, but with full paths it is? I assume there is something wrong in the (contributed) bash completion file.

https://fedorahosted.org/fedpkg/browser/src/fedpkg.bash

--
Help me fight child abuse: http://tinyurl.com/jlkcourage

- jlk