Re: 182 pending F11 stable updates. WTF?

Jesse Keating wrote:
> I'd really like to know what people's thoughts are on making the
> overrides more known.  One problem we have with them as well is that
> maintainers don't let us know when the build is done, so that we can
> remove the override to prevent poisoning further builds.

Well, in cases like kdelibs, building all of KDE can take a couple days, and
the builds all need the new kdelibs in the buildroot override. We also need
the buildroot override if we add fixes to the testing updates. So cleaning
up the buildroot after the builds completed is easier said than done.

        Kevin Kofler