Re: Initial setup redundancy

Hi,

On 05-07-17 15:46, Eric Griffith wrote:
The real question, however, Hans is: WHY do the tools care? And why do we care? There's innumerable situations where the clock couldn't become out of sync-- either forwards or backwards. Suppress the warnings and move on; is there any situation where those warnings are actually helpful or relevant beyond a "huh, my cmos battery died"?

We care because various tools care. Why the tools care? That is a good
question, you could search for past bugs about this to make an
initial list of affected tools and start a discussion with the
maintainers of those tools.

Regards,

Hans