Re: Initial setup redundancy

The real question, however, Hans is: WHY do the tools care? And why do we care? There's innumerable situations where the clock couldn't become out of sync-- either forwards or backwards. Suppress the warnings and move on; is there any situation where those warnings are actually helpful or relevant beyond a "huh, my cmos battery died"?