Initial setup redundancy

Hi,

As discussed at today's WG meeting, I've prepared a draft change page for reducing initial setup redundancy:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/ReduceInitialSetupRedundancy

I'm going to send a heads-up to the Anaconda developers now (though I don't plan to join their mailing list, so hopefully they have an active list moderator). And then we will no doubt have a discussion when the change is announced on devel@. Ideally I would have prepared this earlier and had time to run it by the Anaconda developers *before* submitting, but the change proposal deadline is tomorrow, so I'm going to submit it now, even though I haven't had any feedback on it beyond approval of the general idea from the Workstation WG. Sorry for the very short notice and for delaying too long.

Everything is subject to change and nothing is set in stone.

Michael