Re: Atomic Workstation next steps

El mar, 07-03-2017 a las 19:10 -0500, Josh Boyer escribió:
> On Tue, Mar 7, 2017 at 5:33 PM, Dennis Gilmore <dennis@xxxxxxxx>
> wrote:

> > > I believe:
> > >
> > > https://pagure.io/fedora-lorax-templates/pull-request/13
> > > https://pagure.io/fedora-lorax-templates/pull-request/14
> > >
> > > should get things working again, though it's not something I
> > > could
> > > easily test locally. As noted in the PR, matching changes to how
> > > lorax
> > > is invoked are needed.
> > >
> > > - Owen
> >
> > I can not merge the requests as the commits are not signed off on
>
> That project has no indication that commits must be signed off.  The
> only thing there to suggest it would be previous commits.  However,
> the Signed-off-by in those previous commit logs is literally
> meaningless because there is nothing in the code base that describes
> what it means.  You're just following a convention at this point, and
> how is a developer supposed to know what he or she is signing off on?
>
> If the intention is to be using the DCO
> (https://developercertificate.org/) then put that in the README.md
> file, or COPYING, or something to at least give contributors some
> idea
> what the hell is going on.

I have submitted a pull request updating the README.md
https://pagure.io/fedora-lorax-templates/pull-request/15 there was
never a intention to be vague. It was a oversight when we moved things
to pagure. all of the release engineering controlled repos require
commits to be signed off on in order to be using DCO

Dennis