Re: Atomic Workstation next steps

On Tue, Mar 7, 2017 at 5:33 PM, Dennis Gilmore <dennis@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> > I'm sorry it's been sitting there broken for so long. Certainly
>> > more
>> > people following the builds and more people trying out the result
>> > is
>> > really important, and we'll work towards that. The problem that it
>> > has been hitting was already fixed for Atomic Host, so I'll work on
>> > pull-request to copy those changes over.
>>
>> I believe:
>>
>> https://pagure.io/fedora-lorax-templates/pull-request/13
>> https://pagure.io/fedora-lorax-templates/pull-request/14
>>
>> should get things working again, though it's not something I could
>> easily test locally. As noted in the PR, matching changes to how
>> lorax
>> is invoked are needed.
>>
>> - Owen
>
> I can not merge the requests as the commits are not signed off on

That project has no indication that commits must be signed off.  The
only thing there to suggest it would be previous commits.  However,
the Signed-off-by in those previous commit logs is literally
meaningless because there is nothing in the code base that describes
what it means.  You're just following a convention at this point, and
how is a developer supposed to know what he or she is signing off on?

If the intention is to be using the DCO
(https://developercertificate.org/) then put that in the README.md
file, or COPYING, or something to at least give contributors some idea
what the hell is going on.

josh