Re: Another round of default app discussion

On Wed, Mar 23, 2016 at 12:52 PM, Florian Müllner <fmuellner@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> gnome-shell and Calendar use the calendar component of e-d-s, Contacts the
> address book. So even if the hypothetical GNOME Mail app ends up not using
> e-d-s, this wouldn't have any effect on the other apps/components.

That being said, a component of Evolution demands laptop's processing
power despite of Evolution being uninstalled. It's become essential to
the desktop environment, I know, I know. But maybe for the sake of
clarity it is time it changed its name to gnome-data-server?

--
Misha
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Shnurapet