Re: ostree-based workstation variant as F25 change?

On Thu, Mar 17, 2016 at 09:40:33AM -0400, Owen Taylor wrote:
> Fedora slicker and better? Should boxes be explicitly vagrant-aware,
> and present appropriate options for vagrant machines? Should we have
> some terminal integration to open up a new tab with 'vagrant ssh' to
> the vagrant machine running in the current working directory?

Yes, that sounds awesome.

It would also be nice to have this not just be vagrant. In fact, in an
ostree-based system, maybe it makes sense for the _default_ in GNOME
Terminal to bring up a persistent utility container, and have bring up
a host namespace shell as a secondary option.

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>