Re: Darktable Copr

On Thu, Sep 10, 2015 at 09:45:50AM -0400, Máirín Duffy wrote:
2) The Design Suite is going to either (a) drop darktable (b) be dropped
itself (c) massively overhauled to become a Fedora Remix.

3) Still don't understand the F23 experience of installing darktable.

In terms of user experience, this simply sucks and makes me feel like
slavish adherence to obscure packaging rules is more important than our user
base.