Update to the PRD draft

Hi,
So after going over the emails on this list and looking over the PRD I have tried to clarify the Mission statement. The new text should hopefully both make it even clearer that general users are welcome to use Fedora and at the same point by using the term 'Fedora Workstation Working Group' instead of 'We' I made it more clear that the goal of the PRD is to govern the work of the working group, not the use of the individual users of the product.

Christian