Re: F23 Wallpaper.

Hey Sam!

On 07/16/2015 09:20 AM, Samuel wrote:
Here [1] are three different versions with some contrast/color
adjusments – I've tried to check how it looks across different displays,
just to make sure it is displayed at the best with different settings.
Then I've uploaded two cropped samples with the vignette. [2] I think I
prefer A or B, C is a bit too dull.

So tested out each one as the wallpaper on my monitors (I have dual 27 or 28" monitors) and I think the contrast in B is too high, even with the vignette. I poked around with Gimp 2.9 with high precision on (I used 16 bit floating point no gamma correction) and came up with this one. I've been staring at it a while and it doesn't seem too contrasty but I may have been staring at it too long to have a clean opinion. Anyway what I did with this one is take B, turn the contrast down a bit, adjust for the lost saturation in color, and then added a vignette again.

http://i.imgur.com/5jOGGoG.jpg

what do you think?

~m