Re: F23 Wallpaper.

So here's my last iteration.

http://i.imgur.com/kr9bu6F.jpg

Contrast should be very similar, I've just adjusted a bit saturation.
I really like them both, if we can now settle on one tomorrow I'll crop
it and add the vignette, so to be ready by Monday.

Short recap:
we'll do 5:4, 4:3, 16:10, 16:9.
Should I also downscale each aspect ratio to "standard" resolutions, or
is it enough having it the biggest size possible, and then let it be
scaled?
I mean, for 4:3 do we need also 1024×768 and 1600×1200 in addition to
4096×3072?

S_