Flock Badges

Hi all,

I have been working on the design for the Badges for flock, and if you get a chance, can you check out the current iterations I have and provide some feedback in the ticket?

The current idea I have uses a the artwork from the flock tshirt, and with a little work should print ok.

One thing to remember with these badges is that they are a lot smaller than the badges in years past, so that is why there are only a few larger elements in the design.

https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/ticket/391#comment:8

cheers,
ryanlerch