Re: F23 Wallpaper.

Hey!

Well, on my main monitor [profiled] it looks great right now, on my
other one [older and with out-of-the-box settings] in some areas is hard
to distinguish the pattern, it seems a bit blurry – but this effect may
work too. Maybe adjusting the curves on the midtones could help?
But, anyway, apart from contrast, which is fine in yours, the only thing
which I'd rather lowering a bit is color saturation, maybe a too bright
hue could be a bit disturbing?

About the vignette: maybe a stupid thought, but should we take into
account the top black bar so to have the vignette starting from its
bottom and not underneath?

Last idiot thing, I've noticed your image is blurred if displayed at
1:1, compared to the original; have you applied any effect or is just
jpeg compression?
http://i.imgur.com/J0Nx3KR.png [yours left]

S_