Re: How does one integrate FreeOTFE with dm-crypt/LUKS

Hi Randall,

Yes FreeOTFE has direct support for dmcrypt volumes and for the luks
header format. You should be aware though, that you still need to be able
to read the filesystem used within the volume. And you should be warned:
FreeOTFE is far from being a Ferrari ;-).

Regards

-Sven